on orders over $100
White Etched Bowl
Hand-thrown Kyoto porcelain bowl by Japanese ceramicist Sachie Hashimoto. White etched pattern on outside with dark rim. A beautiful addition to the modern kitchen. Use as a breakfast bowl, salad bowl or as a serving bowl for side dishes, nuts or dips.
Bowls are food safe.
Approx. 5" across top, 3" high.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.