on orders over $100
Shino Takeda - Tumbler #33
Ceramic tumbler from New York-based, Japanese ceramicist Shino Takeda. Hand built and one of a kind. You will receive the exact cup pictured.
Tumbler is food safe and durable.
Approx. 2.5" across top, 4" high
Handmade in New York
About the Maker
Shino Takeda grew up in southern Japan on Kyushu Island. An island rich in ceramic traditions, she was influenced by her mother who collected ceramics, and took Shino to art shows and ceramics studios as a child.
Both delicate and rustic with a touch of New York style, all of Shino's work is one of a kind and hand built. Creating objects that are perfectly imperfect, Shino looks for the story that ties the old to the new.
Shino's work is based on traditional Japanese forms mixed with New York freshness.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.