on orders over $100
Tear Drop Vase/Pitcher
Brown stoneware vase with white washed glaze by ceramicist Kati Von Lehman. Can also be used as a pitcher with it's small lip for pouring. Bottom half is etched with geometric lines.
Approx. 6" (at widest point) across x 8.5" tall. Mouth is 2" wide.
Handmade in Portland, Oregon
About the Maker
Kati von Lehman makes functional yet beautiful serving vessels and homewares, utilizing the idea of multi-function and efficiency. She makes items that nest, hang, or stack away in tight places. Her every-day pieces have a timeless beauty about them and are meant to be used.
Dishes are all food safe and all finishes are non-toxic.
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.