on orders over $100
Katsufumi Baba - Teapot - White
White, Japanese ceramic teapot with pouring spout and teak handle. The handle has been hand carved and shaped for easy pouring. Teak is a relatively water-resistant wood used also in ship building.
Inside there is a strainer so you can brew leaves without pouring them into the cup. Removable lid has a hand-pinched knob for easy removal.
Pot (not including lid or handle) is 3.5" wide x 3" tall. Handle is 3" long. Holds 1.5 cups.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.