on orders over $100
Shiho Takada Cloud Bowl
Hand-thrown porcelain bowl by Japanese ceramicist Shiho Takada. Her pieces are characterized by a thinness and lightness that belie their strength. The crackled glaze is created by painting the bowls when they come out of the first firing with natural charcoal ink.
Bowls are food safe.
Approx. 5" across top, 2.5" high.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.