on orders over $100
Table Runner - Mitla Pink
Handwoven by a family-run cooperative of weavers in Mitla, Mexico, the delicate pink shapes on this natural woven runner add playful texture to your table.
20" x 70"
Machine wash, tumble or hang dry
Handmade in Mexico
About the Maker
Minna is a New York based home textile brand established in 2013 by Sara Berks using traditional craft techniques to produce ethically made goods with a contemporary edge. Employing a cottage industry approach, MINNA partners with master weavers and artisan collectives in Mexico, Guatemala, and Uruguay, which helps ensure craft preservation and job creation.
What began as an exploration in tapestry weaving evolved into the MINNA home textile collection. Designs are informed and inspired by Feminist art, the Bauhaus, traditional craft, and vintage textiles.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.