on orders over $100
SOH Candle | Fig Tree | Copper Vessel
Ripe figs and black currents are the fragrance notes in this luxurious candle. The copper vessel houses a blend of pure soy wax, coconut and almond oil using the same method as the ancient Egyptians. These all-natural ingredients produce a clean-burning, long-lasting candle.
SOH luxury candles are hand-poured in Melbourne, Australia.
* 70 hrs burn time.
* 11.6 oz, clear glass vessel.
* Gift boxed, including gift bag.
* The first time you light the candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours until it reaches the outside of the vessel. Read a book and relax! If you don't allow the candle to burn to the edge the first time, soy candles will create a tunnel in the middle.
* Trim the wick to about 1/4" each time.
* Leave about 1/2" of wax in the bottom of the vessel to prevent overheating. Don't burn it all the way to the end.
* Never leave candles unattended.
* Re-use or recycle your vessel.
Handmade in Australia
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.