on orders over $100
SOH Candle | Bells Beach | Glass Vessel
Australia is famous for it's white sandy beaches, hot summers and big waves. The Bells Beach candle has the fresh scent of off shore mist, with notes of geranium, amber and sea salt and that indescribable scent of the ocean.
SOH luxury candles are hand-poured in Melbourne, Australia. Consisting of a blend of pure soy wax, coconut and almond oil, these all-natural ingredients produce a clean-burning, long-lasting candle.
* 70 hrs burn time.
* 11.6 oz, clear glass vessel.
* Gift boxed, including gift bag.
* The first time you light the candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours until it reaches the outside of the vessel. Read a book and relax! If you don't allow the candle to burn to the edge the first time, soy candles will create a tunnel in the middle.
* Trim the wick to about 1/4" each time.
* Leave about 1/2" of wax in the bottom of the vessel to prevent overheating. Don't burn it all the way to the end.
* Never leave candles unattended.
* Re-use or recycle your vessel.
About the Maker
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.