on orders over $100
Traditional Japanese Nigiri Scissors - Gold
These small Japanese scissors are handcrafted from a single rod of iron with a flexible spring action built into the handle. Hand-forged for extra strength and durability, these small household scissors can be used for everything from cutting paper and thread to trimming Bonsai. We think they're particularly useful for cutting tags and labels too. Set comes gift boxed.
Approx. 4" long
Carbon steel blade should be kept dry
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
Since 1744, Banshu Hamono has been producing the highest quality cutting tools, well-known for their sharpness and durability. Each piece is painstakingly made by hand by skilled craftsmen using the same techniques that have been passed down for generations.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.