on orders over $100
Small Dipped Ceramic Spoon - Rose
Small ceramic salt spoon with dipped black stem by Kati von Lehman. Use with our Ben Fiess Stacking Vessels (sold separately) for kitchen salts and spices.
Approx. 5/8" (at widest point) across x 4.25" long.
As each one is handmade, there is some slight variation in size.
Handmade in Oregon
About the Maker
Kati von Lehman makes functional yet beautiful serving vessels and homewares, utilizing the idea of multi-function and efficiency. She makes items that nest, hang, or stack away in tight places. Her every-day pieces have a timeless beauty about them and are meant to be used.
Dishes are all food safe and all finishes are non-toxic.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.