on orders over $100
Shark Salad Servers
Get a real hold on your salad with these "hammerhead" shark salad servers. Taking into account precious resources, these wooden salad servers have been made from a mere .15" lath of back-cut timber. The wood is heated and pressed to shape.
Reclaimed local Tasmanian Huon Pine wood
11.4" x 2.5" x .15"
Handmade in Australia
About the Maker
Patrick Senior of Indeco handcrafts simple and elegant wooden products at his workshop in Tasmania, Australia. Designed and handmade in Australia, Indeco has been the winner of the prestigious Design Tasmania Awards in 2011 and 2012. A number of Indeco products have been acquired by the Tasmanian Wood Design Collection. Using native Tasmanian timbers, Patrick prefers wood with subtle colours and grain patterns, allowing the focus to remain on the design.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.