on orders over $100
Hand-thrown Shigaraki porcelain bowl by Japanese ceramicist Taira Kuroki. Soft lines add texture and an earthy, natural feel. Just the right size for yoghurt, ice cream, or rice.
Bowls are food safe.
Approx. 4.5" across top, 2.5" high.
If you require a larger quantity than what is available, please email us for special ordering.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.