on orders over $100
Pallarès Solsona Professional Kitchen Scissors
All purpose, every day kitchen and garden scissors in stainless steel from Pallarès Solsona. Use for cutting herbs and flowers, trimming pastry, snipping dried fruit, trimming mushrooms, or opening packages. Comfortable to hold with a good, balanced weight and smooth cutting mechanism. The craftsmanship is beautiful in this pair of artisanal scissors that will be a favorite in your kitchen.
8" Stainless steel. Top rack dishwasher safe. Hand washing recommended. Add a drop of mineral oil to the screw once in a while and sharpen every 3-5 years.
8.25" long x 3.25" at widest point.
Handmade in Spain
About the Maker
Pallarès was founded in 1917, in Solsona, Spain, by brothers Lluís and Carles Pallarès Canal, knifemakers and craftsmen. The family company grew under the leadership of brothers Jesus and Juli Pallarès, sons of founder Lluís. Today cousins David and Lluís Pallarès, the third generation, head the company.
The materials chosen for Pallarès knives are of the highest quality, and to this day, each knife is sharpened by hand.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.