on orders over $100
Milk Pot - Katsufumi Baba
White, Japanese ceramic milk pot with pouring spout and teak handle. Teak is a relatively water resistant wood used also in ship building. Both the pot and the handle are handcrafted by Katsufumi Baba. Can be used on a gas stove. On an electric stove the pot might discolor a little.
4.5" wide x 4" tall + 3.5" handle
Holds 2.5 cups
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.