on orders over $100
Tea Towel - Lago Stripe
Inspired by Lake Atitlán in Guatemala, these towels are hand woven by a man named Manuel in the village of Nahuala. With a palette of washed blues, rust, aqua and blush, these beautiful striped towels will make a great addition to any kitchen or bathroom. Soft enough to function as hand towels, and durable enough to soak up spills around the kitchen. Finished with a rustic edge and fridge.
20" x 26"
Machine wash, tumble or hang dry
Handmade in Guatemala
About the Maker
Minna is a New York based home textile brand established in 2013 by Sara Berks using traditional craft techniques to produce ethically made goods with a contemporary edge. Employing a cottage industry approach, MINNA partners with master weavers and artisan collectives in Mexico, Guatemala, and Uruguay, which helps ensure craft preservation and job creation.
What began as an exploration in tapestry weaving evolved into the MINNA home textile collection. Designs are informed and inspired by Feminist art, the Bauhaus, traditional craft, and vintage textiles.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.