on orders over $100
Japanese Tenugui Cloth - Clouds
Japanese tenugui cloths are traditionally used in the home as tea towels, hand towels or napkins, but can also be used as furoshiki for wrapping bottles of wine or gifts in an eco-friendly way. The cotton cloth is traditionally dyed using a stencil, making the pattern appear on both sides. Lightweight and seamless, they are fast drying and perfect in humid climates.
Approx. 14" x 35"
Wash by hand or with like colors, 100% cotton.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.