on orders over $100
Inlaid Porcelain Bowl - Small
Inlaid porcelain bowl from NY based ceramicist Andrew Molleur. In tones of cobalt blue, blush, pale gray and pastel blue, each pattern is hand-cut and created using tinted porcelain in slip cast molds. Finished with a food safe, high-gloss glaze covering the interior and rim.
4" x 4"
Handmade in New York
About the Maker
Andrew Molleur is a ceramicist and designer living and working in Kingston, NY. In his 1,600 square foot studio on the edge of the city’s reviving midtown arts district, Andrew uses traditional and modern techniques to design and produce his functional inlaid ceramic pieces.
Striking a balance between fine art and relevant design, Andrew’s current work fuses his inclination toward architectonic elements with an appreciation for minimalism and functionality. He draws on influences from architecture and design, combining clean lines, geometric fragments, and textural experiences to construct his distinct aesthetic. The result is a collection of one-of-a-kind pieces, each engaging the beholder in a visual and tactile intimacy.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.