on orders over $100
Re-useable Produce Bag - Gray Ticking
For trips to the farmers market or store, re-useable fabric bento bags are a kitchen staple for anyone that wants to avoid disposable plastic or paper. Use to buy grains, pasta, nuts and produce. Pack lunch or a snack without using disposable plastic bags. Eco friendly and re-useable, you can even use them as a cosmetic or travel bag for small items.
Made from 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
10” x 5.5” x 10”
Handmade in California
About the Maker
Molly de Vries founded Ambatalia with a mission to bring awareness to all the plastic in our oceans and all of the wasted and unnecessary packaging that usually goes along with the buying of food and other necessities. Ambatalia finds solutions to this problem by designing functional, multi- purpose textiles for food, shopping, the kitchen, table, garden and work. All of the products are handmade in the San Francisco Bay area with the most sustainable materials available.
When we use authentic cloth and less disposable packaging in our lives, we develop a greater connection to our food, and the environment. Not only that, but we gain the satisfaction of knowing that we are playing a small part in the solution.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.