on orders over $100
Everyday Mug - White
A perfect everyday mug for coffee, tea or hot chocolate. The wide flat handle is so comfortable to hold, making this hand-thrown mug an essential item for your dinnerware collection. Subtle terracotta stripe and graduated shape with a glazed white interior and exterior and unglazed base.
4" high x 3.25" wide. Holds 14oz.
Handmade in California
*To order larger quantities than what is in stock, please email email@example.com
About the Maker
West River Field (W//R//F) is run by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara. Born in Nagoya, Japan, Nishigawara fuses the tradition of Japanese artisan ceramic production with his work as a contemporary artist and his formal education in North America to produce a line of functional, casual ceramic ware with a clean and simple aesthetic.
The namesake of W//R//F extends from Nishigawara’s Japanese heritage. Born in Nagoya, Japan, his family name of Nishigawara translates to West River Field. Every single object is hand crafted in his studio in Orange County, California and uniquely one of a kind.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.