on orders over $100
Elemen'tary Design Screwdriver Set
This set of two screwdrivers is handcrafted in Elemen'tary's small London workshop. Cabinet maker Justin Holmes was unable to find quality screwdrivers that met his requirements for comfort, quality and simplicity, so he designed some himself.
The handles are made from beech and hand dipped in linseed oil. The No.1 handle is fitted with a solid brass ferrule. The bits are tightened down with a collet, avoiding the wobbly problems of many screwdrivers with interchangeable bits. The flat sides on the handles prevent them from rolling off your work surface and the solid wood handles are not slippery like plastic. The short handle allows you to work in tight spaces.
Set comes packaged in a specially designed gift box with 9 interchangeable bits (Philips 1/2/3, Pozi-Driv 1/2/3 and Flat 5mm/6mm/7mm). The high quality bits are of a standard size and can be substituted for other varieties and easily replaced when worn out.
Handmade in England
About the Maker
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.