on orders over $100
Hand-thrown Shigaraki porcelain cup by Japanese ceramicist Taira Kuroki. Soft lines add texture and an earthy, natural feel. Comfortable to hold and perfect for a morning cup of coffee or tea.
Cups are food safe.
Approx. 3" across top (excluding handle), 2.5" high.
If you require a larger quantity than what is available, please email us for special ordering.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.