on orders over $100
Cotton Throw - Sunset
With washed blue-gray stripes and soft desert hues, this cozy cotton throw will take you from sofa to picnic with it's practical light-weight style. Handwoven in partnership with a family-run cooperative in Mitla, Mexico.
56" x 80"
Machine wash, tumble or hang dry
Handmade in Mexico
About the Maker
Minna is a New York based home textile brand established in 2013 by Sara Berks using traditional craft techniques to produce ethically made goods with a contemporary edge. Employing a cottage industry approach, MINNA partners with master weavers and artisan collectives in Mexico, Guatemala, and Uruguay, which helps ensure craft preservation and job creation.
What began as an exploration in tapestry weaving evolved into the MINNA home textile collection. Designs are informed and inspired by Feminist art, the Bauhaus, traditional craft, and vintage textiles.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.