on orders over $100
The fun confetti detail on this clutch make you smile! The original design is hand screen printed with black textile foil on soft vegan suede.
- Approx. 11" x 8"
- Fully lined with cream raw cotton
- YKK metal zipper closure
- Vegan suede
Handmade in Israel
About the Maker
Lee Coren graduated from the Shenkar College of Design in Visual Communications, and straight after took a turn into textile design, where she found her true passion. All of Lee's designs are hand crafted and inspired by her local surroundings in Tel Aviv, Israel or through the beautiful views she experiences on her travels. Lee says her "eyes find unique patterns in urban environments like an old shutter or the curve of a mailbox".
After photographing these forgotten elements, Lee brings them back to life as scarves, totes and clutches by screen printing her own fabrics. She especially loves the wholeness of the idea that disregarded old elements are returned to the same city as quality modern accessories.
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.