on orders over $100
Bowl in Blush
Hand-thrown Kyoto porcelain bowl by Japanese ceramicist Sachie Hashimoto. Use as a breakfast bowl, salad bowl or for side dishes. This is the large bowl featured at the bottom of the last three images.
Bowls are food safe.
Approx. 6" across top, 2" high.
If you require a larger quantity than what is available, please email us for special ordering.
Handmade in Japan
About the Maker
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.