on orders over $100
4" Kitchen Knife - Palo Violeta
These knives are a practical addition to any kitchen, easily slicing and cutting fruits and vegetables. The rounded handle feels comfortable to hold and due to their handmade nature, they look beautiful displayed on a magnetic knife rack. Each stainless steel blade is sharpened by hand and crafted by artisans in Solsona, Spain.
Boxwood handle in palo violeta. 4" stainless steel blade.
Handmade in Spain
About the Maker
Pallarès was founded in 1917, in Solsona, Spain, by brothers Lluís and Carles Pallarès Canal, knifemakers and craftsmen. The family company grew under the leadership of brothers Jesus and Juli Pallarès, sons of founder Lluís. Today cousins David and Lluís Pallarès, the third generation, head the company.
The materials chosen for Pallarès knives are of the highest quality, and to this day, each knife is sharpened by hand.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.