on orders over $100
Glazed ceramic vase from American artist Jen Kuroki. Emerald green rim with horizontal black stripes. Pair with the shorter Glacier Vase for a statement making duo.
- Approx. 8-9" tall x 4.5" wide
Handmade in California
About the Maker
Jen Kuroki (Jen E) is a ceramic artist/potter working out of her home-based studio in Los Angeles. She loves to create little families of creatures called Beasties and her collection has started to include a series of hand painted vases and bowls. Each piece is handmade, one of a kind and high fired.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.