on orders over $100
Small Dipped Ceramic Spoon - Black
Small ceramic salt spoon with dipped black stem by Kati von Lehman. Use with our Ben Fiess Stacking Vessels (sold separately) for kitchen salts and spices.
Approx. 5/8" (at widest point) across x 4.25" long
Handmade in Portland, Oregon
About the Maker
Kati von Lehman makes functional yet beautiful serving vessels and homewares, utilizing the idea of multi-function and efficiency. She makes items that nest, hang, or stack away in tight places. Her every-day pieces have a timeless beauty about them and are meant to be used.
Dishes are all food safe and all finishes are non-toxic.
• All of our goods are handcrafted, thoughtfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent artisans producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a 100% post-consumer recycled or recyclable box with sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.