on orders over $75
A simple and modern cheeseboard shaped and carved by hand. The top surface features a burlap texture. A watercolor blue glaze and textured surface make this piece a beautiful backdrop for your favorite fruits and cheeses.
12" long by 5.5" wide
Handmade in North Carolina
This product is not eligible for gift wrap
About the Maker
Lindsay Emery is the owner, designer and maker of Suite One Studio ceramics. Suite One Studio is a modern, handmade tableware line made entirely by hand and topped with bright, cheerful, handmade glazes. Suite One Studio was founded in 2009 with the vision to make mealtime more beautiful and to be involved in product production every step along the way.
A few years and a few thousand pots later, Lindsay's vision remains fully intact and still wonderfully wide open. All of her items are produced in small runs, allowing new designs to shine in the spotlight before moving onto the next exciting idea. This approach keeps her line uniquely fresh, ever changing and provides an inspiring momentum of design evolution.
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We donate 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.