on orders over $75
Spice Jars - Set of 6
Set of six spice jars, handcrafted from salvaged sycamore-maple wood, which is perfect for holding herbs or spices due to it's low tannin content. Includes wooden tray with six wooden cube jars and "blackboard" sticker labels. 12 spare labels are also included. Each jar has a cork stopper. Comes beautifully packaged in a handmade cardboard gift box with red closure. This spice caddy set was a finalist in the Tasmanian design awards.
Handmade in Tasmania, Australia
About the Maker
Patrick Senior of Indeco handcrafts simple and elegant wooden products at his workshop in Tasmania, Australia. Designed and handmade in Australia, Indeco has been the winner of the prestigious Design Tasmania Awards in 2011 and 2012. A number of Indeco products have been acquired by the Tasmanian Wood Design Collection. Using native Tasmanian timbers, Patrick prefers wood with subtle colours and grain patterns, allowing the focus to remain on the design.
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We give 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.