on orders over $75
Nordic Blue Bento Bag
Eco-friendly and re-useable, these Japanese style kitchen furoshiki can be used for carrying homemade dishes or drinks to potlucks or wrapping picnic items. A beautiful way to wrap bread, wine or gifts. Comes with 68" of twill tape so you can even use the furoshiki as an apron.
Nordic Blue color. Made from 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
Please select below:
Small size: Bottom 9.5”x 3.25”, depth 4.5”, bottom to top of tie 10.5”
Large size: Bottom 10” x 5.5”, depth 5.5”, bottom to the top of tie 13”
Handmade in California
About the Maker
Molly de Vries founded Ambatalia with a mission to bring awareness to all the plastic in our oceans and all of the wasted and unnecessary packaging that usually goes along with the buying of food and other necessities. Ambatalia finds solutions to this problem by designing functional, multi- purpose textiles for food, shopping, the kitchen, table, garden and work. All of the products are handmade in the San Francisco Bay area with the most sustainable materials available.
Sourcing textiles with the smallest foot print and with the most amount of integrity in its structure, craftsmanship and beauty is what brings Molly happiness. Ambatalia also partners with companies that have the same values and principles and ships all of their goods using post consumer recycled materials.
When we use authentic cloth and less disposable packaging in our lives, we develop a greater connection to our food, and the environment. Not only that, but we gain the satisfaction of knowing that we are playing a small part in the solution. These textiles from Ambatalia will bring you and your family years of usefulness, beauty and enjoyment.
• All of our goods are made by hand, mindfully designed, and made to last.
• We support independent designers and makers producing goods in small batch runs.
• We are conscious of our environmental impact and choose to support artisans who are using sustainable materials and production methods.
• Your package will be shipped in a re-used or 100% post-consumer recycled box with re-used or new sustainable packing material.
• We support ethical fair trade practices and transparency in origin, maker and materials used.
• We donate 1% of sales to support arts in the community. Currently we are supporting Aid to Artisans.